5.18.2006

Scary Phone Call

I had turned off the TV in my hotel room a few minutes earlier and had started going to sleep when my cell phone rang at around midnight. That is kind of scary. Why would someone be calling me at midnight unless there was something wrong? It was my wife. She was looking for the charger for her cell phone and she could not find it. She suspected that I took both of our cell phone charges with me to Minnesota. Her phone was completely dead and she's driving up to see me this weekend, so she really wanted to have a cell phone. I agree that it would definitely come in handy, especially if she gets lost in Minneapolis. I found both of the chargers in my suitcase. After determining that it would cost more than a replacement charger for me to FedEx them overnight to Cedar Rapids, we decided that she should just buy a new one tomorrow. Then we will at least have a spare.

No comments: