5.09.2006

Dinner and a Swim

Today was my first of three days of meeting this week in Minnesota. I felt that the meeting went fairly well. For dinner tonight, my coworker and I went to P.F. Chang's. I had never been to one before. The food was good and the portions were more reasonably sized than out dinner last night. If we had ended dinner there, everything would have been fine, but we then decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. I had a slice of German chocolate cheesecake. Yum! To help burn off the calories, I decided to go down to the pool for a swim a little bit ago. After swimming for about fifteen minutes or so, I started thinking that maybe swimming alone in the hotel pool with no one around was not a good idea for safety reasons. So I got out of the pool and returned to my room. Tomorrow if I decide to go swimming, I'll try to go much earlier so there might be others around. Or possibly, I will work out in the exercise room instead.

No comments: