5.08.2006

Another Business Trip

In a few hours I'll be off to Minnesota for a few days for another business trip. I do enjoy getting away from the office for a few days, even if I'm still working. However, I will miss Mel while I am gone. On this trip, I am taking a teddy bear that Mel made for me at the Build-a-Bear Workshop in the Coral Ridge Mall. It has a audio recording of her telling me that she loves me. It's really sweet. She gave it to me for Saint Patrick's Day. Well, I decided to get one for her. So the last time she worked second shift, I stopped at the Build-a-Bear Workshop on my way home from work to make one for her. I just put it on our bed, so when she gets home from work, she'll see it there. Hopefully it can keep her company while I am away.

2 comments:

Sara said...

You are sweet. Quite thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

Awww, you've gotten sappy. It's so cute it's nauseating. ;)