2.05.2006

Tag, I'm It

Homercles has tagged me to answer some questions. Narrowing some of these down to just four is going to be difficult.

Four jobs I've had:
1) Hardee's shift leader
2) Computer lab attendant
3) Summer recreation program/day camp staff
4) Teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1) Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
2) Office Space
3) Clerks
4) Zoolander (Yes, it's a stupid movie, but it's just so funny.)

Four places I've lived:
1) Rosenberg, Texas
2) Norfolk, Nebraska
3) Waterloo, Iowa
4) Coralville, Iowa

Four TV shows I love:
1) CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
2) Jeopardy!
3) NCIS
4) Numb3rs

Four highly-touted shows I detest:
1) Survivor
2) Fear Factor
3) Desperate Housewives
4) The OC

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
I'm going to pass on this one as I don't read much. I mean to read more, it's just that I'd rather watch TV.

Four places I've vacationed:
1) Las Vegas, Nevada
2) Orlando, Florida
3) Omaha, Nebraska
4) Saint Louis, Missouri

Four of my favorite dishes:
1) Two Flavor Chicken at Golden China in Waterloo, Iowa
2) Shrimp Primavera at Olive Garden
3) Mushroom and black olive pizza
4) Ribs and chicken strips at the Irish Democrat in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Four sites I visit daily:
1) Google (I do a lot of searching for things at work, mostly work related.)
2) Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier
3) CNN
4) Des Moines Register

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) Las Vegas
2) Jamaica (I booked a vacation there today!)
3) Ireland
4) On RAGBRAI

No comments: