2.10.2006

The Doctor

I am getting a little annoyed with my doctor’s office. Towards the end of last year, I made an appointment to see a doctor for a routine physical. Mel wants to make sure that I see a doctor regularly to make sure I am healthy, especially considering my dad’s heart attack last summer. Anyway, I had an appointment to see a doctor on January 16. I had the day off for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, so it was the perfect time to make the appointment for. Well, that morning at around 8:00, I got a call from the doctor’s office informing me that he would be at the hospital all day, so they needed to reschedule my appointment. That did not bother me too much. I understand that things like that happen. Anyway, my rescheduled appointment was for 10:00 yesterday morning. At 8:00 I received another call informing me that they’d have to reschedule for the same reason. Now, I have an appointment in the latter half of March. If that appointment gets cancelled, I will be looking for a new doctor!

On another note, I am planning on adding a feature to my blog. At the urging of Sara from The Midwestern Position, I am going to start listing the first five songs I heard every Friday on my iPod in the sidebar of the window. And now that I bought a cable to connect my iPod to the stereo of my new car, I’ll be able to listen to it even more! I had actually been thinking about doing this, but I didn’t want to be accused of copying her. However, since she suggested it, I think I will go ahead and do it. I am also planning on making some other changes to the content and appearance of my blog. I am considering adding a photo of the week as well, but don’t count on that being here tonight. I may not get around to that until this weekend.

No comments: