2.12.2006

Homercles

I went to my local Hy-Vee store this morning to pick up some doughnuts for breakfast. The selection isn't as good as it was at the Hy-Vee I used to go to when I was living in Waterloo, but it will do. Anyway, while I was there, I ran into Homercles. I hadn't seen or heard from him in a while. I had been meaning to call him, but I just hadn't gotten around to it. We had a nice conversation and he insisted that we get together for dinner some time. That sounded good to me.

On another topic, I just got done with Mel's and my taxes. My goodness it sure got more complicated. Between getting married, selling a house, moving, buying a house, and having some self-employment income from writing test items, it was a little more involved than it had been previously for me. Even using TurboTax, it took several hours. At least it's done now. We just have to wait for our refunds to arrive.

1 comment:

homercles said...

Insist? Nay, I demand! :)

It was good to run into you. I hadn't realized how much time had passed since we last spoke.