11.02.2004

Here We Go

And the end of the election is finally here. People who have not voted early are going to be heading out to the polls, but I am not going to write about the election today. Instead, I am going to write about a change I am making in my life. It is nothing too extraordinary. I have simply decided to start exercising more regularly. This summer I did quite a bit of bike riding, and I believe that it aided in my weight loss this summer. However, for the past two months, my weight has remained fairly constant, so I am going to be working out more. Last night I did my first workout on the Bowflex. I didn't work out for too long the first time, but I plan on increasing my workout as I become in better condition. I also need to get back to bike riding. It's going to be rather cold outside to ride my bike, I am seriously considering buying a trainer to let me ride my bike indoors. Starting exercising kind of made me wish that I had been more active when I was in junior high and high school. I regret that I did not participate in any sports then. Perhaps if I had, I'd be in better shape today.

No comments: