11.26.2004

Turkey for Me and Turkey for You

I had a good Thanksgiving dinner yesterday at my girlfriend's parents' house. The food was pretty good, although I missed some of the foods that I would have had at my grandparents' house. We'll be spending Christmas day there however, so I'll get plenty (too much?) of great food then. One thing I missed was my grandmother's fresh cranberry salad. It's just not the same eating it from a can, especially when it still has the can shape to it. Anyway, I managed to not eat too much. While there we also played a game of Trivial Pursuit 20th Anniversary Edition, which I, with a little help from my partner, won!

My girlfriend and I went shopping this morning. First however, we stopped by my doctor's office. I had a physical Wednesday after school just to make sure I am fine. He wanted to check my cholesterol level, so I had to fast for 12 hours before returning to have my blood drawn. I bought a few Christmas presents this morning as well as some items for myself. I'll probably finish up my Christmas shopping online.

This afternoon my girlfriend went to a movie with my mom and my sister. While she was out, I put up the Christmas lights outside. I didn't put up too many lights, although more than last year. Hopefully I don't end up burning down the house.

No comments: