11.22.2004

I Survived the Weekend

I survived this weekend without gaining much weight. When I weighed myself for my weekly weigh-in on Sunday, my weight was up five pounds from last week's weight. As I suspected, my weight this morning was back down closer to where it was the week before, just one pound higher. I probably had extra water weight due to the high degree of salt in the ham from Saturday's dinner.

Yesterday my girlfriend and I put my Christmas tree up in the basement. It was tough finding places to plug in all of the Star Trek and Star Wars Hallmark ornaments that have lights and sound because they won't connect to some of the newer light strings I have. Tonight, we're putting her tree up upstairs.

Before I sign off for now, one of my students showed me this T-shirt. I thought it was funny and am considering getting one for myself.



No comments: