11.17.2004

Good Night

I know it's morning, and I am not going to sleep now, but I had quite a long sleep last night! I don't know why, but I was completely exhausted yesterday afternoon. I started dozing off while watching Seinfeld at 6:30 yesterday evening. I was so tired that I went to bed at 8:30! TO top it all off, I have a radio that comes on at 6:00 and then the alarm goes off at 6:15. Ususally I get up before the 6:15 alarm goes off, but I must have drifted back asleep before the alarm went off, because it went off this morning. Hopefully with all that sleep, I'll be wide awake today.

On another topic, I've been looking for affordable trips for my girlfriend and I to go to Las Vegas during spring break in March. Going on vacations is tough in my chosen occupation. The only times I can go during the school year, except for an extended weekend, are during winter and spring vacations, and that's when the rates seem to be higher. I'm not complaining though. I still get nearly three months off during the summer. Maybe we'll have to plan our vacation for then.

No comments: