11.18.2004

The Diet Is On Hold

I need to get back to watching what I eat. I just finished eating half of a large pizza and some breadsticks from Papa John's. If I'm not careful, I'll gain back the weight that I have lost. I think however that the remainder of this month will make watching what I eat fairly difficult. This Saturday my girlfriend and I are going to her grandmother's house for an early Thanksgiving dinner. Then we are having supper in the Amana Colonies to celebrate my great uncle's birthday. I better bring along the Pepto-Bismol. Then of course there's Thanksgiving dinner a week from today. Then on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, we have a wedding to go to in Iowa City. That will involve some eating and perhaps too much drinking. Finally on Sunday, I'm getting together with Homercles for lunch at a fantastic Mexican restaurant. Oh well, I'm sure I won't gain back all 35 pounds that I have lost since Memorial Day.

No comments: