3.16.2007

A Visitor

My mother-in-law is visiting us tonight. She is attending a bridal shower for my wife's cousin tomorrow in town and came to our house this afternoon so she could spend some time with us. This gave Mel the chance to show her where the hospital is where we plan on having the baby. Now she'll know where to come see her newest grandchild when she is born next month. The three of us went out to dinner at the Irish Democrat. It had been quite some time since we had been there, which is why we suggested it. As always, the food was very good! I can honestly say that it is one of my favorite local restaurants in the Cedar Rapids area.

Mel has to work this weekend, so that will leave me home alone with my mother-in-law. Hopefully she can keep herself entertained in the morning because I need to get some work done tomorrow morning. In the afternoon, I may end up going to the Saint Patrick's Day parade downtown if I don't end up driving to Waterloo. I need to go there some time soon to help my mother with some computer issues, and to borrow her carpet shampooer. If I don't go see her tomorrow, I may have to do that Sunday afternoon after attending the new member orientation at church.

No comments: