3.15.2007

Funeral

Yesterday was my grandfather's funeral. It went pretty well. I was surprised by the number of people in attendance. I think there were around one hundred people who came! My sister did a good job singing the Lord's Prayer as my grandfather had wanted her too. She didn't seem to have a problem getting through the song. We hung around at my grandmother's house for a while after the funeral, not leaving until after 7:00.

Now, after two days off from work in the middle of the week, I have to get back to work today. However, I am going to be working from home. I need to be around this morning for the plumber who is coming to fix a leaky toilet. I hope that it's nothing major. I would be going into the office after the plumber leaves, but Mel has a baby doctor appointment this afternoon that I am going to as well, so I figure that I might as well just stay home and work from here all day.

No comments: