3.21.2007

Day 2

Today has been a day of many visitors. My mother stopped by again this morning before returning to Waterloo. Mel's sister and niece came by this afternoon. A former coworker of Mel's also stopped by. And both H and CC stopped by the hospital as well.

Mel's IV was removed late this afternoon, so she has become a bit more mobile. She even got to eat real food for lunch after being limited to liquids for breakfast. I just don't think that chicken broth sounds too tasty for breakfast.

When Mel's sister was here, I had the chance to leave for a short while to finish buying Mel's birthday present since her birthday is on Monday. I had tried to finish my shopping last weekend, but the place I needed to get her last present is apparently not open on the weekend. Anyway, I was able to get right in to get what I was looking for. I hope she likes it.

No comments: