3.07.2007

The Calm Before the Storm

I haven't been blogging a whole lot this week, mainly because I haven't had much to say. Oh, there was a bit of drama this weekend regarding the postponed baby shower, but for the most part that has been resolved. We had an appointment at the baby doc today. Everything seems to be going just fine. We have about four weeks to go.

In four weeks, I imagine my blogging will decrease some, but when that happens, it won't be for a lack of topics to write about. Instead, it will probably be due to a lack of time or energy. From what people have been telling me, I shouldn't expect to get much sleep once the baby is born. It's really too bad that I can't sleep a lot now and save it up for when I won't be able to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time around you can carry the baby for 9 months and see how much you sleep before it comes. :)