3.03.2007

Movie Sign

Mel and I went to see the movie Zodiac this afternoon, but not before having lunch with her friend Penny and Penny's son at Perkins. Lunch was good, and so was the movie. Zodiac was pretty long, being over two and a half hours long, but we both really enjoyed it. I was so engrossed in the movie that it didn't really feel as long as it was. While the movie had a very serious tone, I did find one moment slightly humorous. When the Melvin Belli, portrayed by Brian Cox, made an appearance, I leaned over to Mel and told her that he, Melvin Belli that is, was in an episode of Star Trek. Mel kind of rolled her eyes at me for that comment, but not thirty seconds later, another character said to the Belli character that he had enjoyed his appearance on Star Trek. I just found that a bit ironic. Anyway, I would recommend Zodiac to people who love crime movies.

1 comment:

Brent said...

The reviews I've read have been as positive as your review. Thanks for nudging me over the edge to make me go and see it.