3.29.2007

Catching Up

Becoming a new parent has made me a bit too busy to blog as regularly as I had been, but I have a few minutes now, so I am going to catch you up on what I have been up to. Yesterday I had to leave Mel and Emma to go back to work. Mel's mom is staying with us for a few days; that has been a real help.

Today at work, the math group went out to lunch at the Airliner in downtown Iowa City because it was the last day of one of our coworkers. Actually she has a few days of work left, but they are on a business trip.

Now for what's going on on the home front. Before the baby was born, people warned me about how little sleep I'd be getting once the baby was born. I figured I'd get a bit less sleep, but I didn't realize I'd be feeling continuously exhausted. Hopefully I can catch up on some sleep this weekend, but I have things that I need to get done around the house. I should still be able to find a little time to catch up on my sleep though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're still sleeping through the other late night feedings I bet Mel is a lot crankier then you are. ;) I think you might just plan to catch up on your sleep in about a year. lol.

Later!
Ana