2.02.2009

Super Bowl Commercials

I have to say that most of the commercials that aired during last night's Super Bowl did not impress me much. I also was not impressed with the 3-D Sobe ad. There was one commercial though that I found to be inexplicably funny. It was the commercial for Cash4Gold.com that featured Ed McMahon and MC Hammer. I don't know why I thought it was funny, but I was laughing my ass off. By the way, I didn't find the LMAO ad that was on earlier in the evening, advertising Thursday night comedies on NBC, to be all that funny. In fact, I thought it was somewhat crude.


I did also find the ad for Universal Studio Parks to be cute.


Besides the regular ads, there were trailers for several movies that I think I will want to see. Firstly, I will definitely be seeing Star Trek when it comes out in May.

The trailer for Transformers 2 also looked good. I haven't seen the first Transformers movie though, so I should probably see that prior to the sequel.

I also thought that G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra looked pretty cool.

Finally, while I was not much of a fan of the TV series Land of the Lost when I was younger, the movie starring Will Ferrell could be good.

No comments: