4.14.2006

Tornado!

We had fun night watching storm coverage on TV last night while tornados were ripping through eastern Iowa. Iowa City was particurlarly hard hit. I hope all of our Blogger friends there are doing alright. We didn't have any damage at our house in southeast Cedar Rapids, although we did have some hail fall that was up to the size of ping pong balls. Well, I'm about to head off to Iowa City for work. Fortunately most of the damage was away from where I work, north of Interstate 80, so I shouldn't have any problems with getting to work.

1 comment:

captain creative said...

I overhead a guy from big dog satelite saying they got a call from someone in iowa city to reinstall their dish as it had came off with the roof last night. Their roof apparently is still off at the moment. Apparently someone has some trouble with setting priories....