4.18.2006

Homercles and Me

I got together with Homercles for dinner tonight at Bennigan’s. Except for running into him at the Hy-Vee one day in February, I hadn’t seen him since the end of December. It was about time that we got together to chat and eat dinner. It was a very nice evening. We caught each other up as to what we have been doing lately, although with our blogs, that hardly seemed necessary. We definitely need to do dinner again sometime in the future, and sooner than four months from now. Next time, we should find a time when Mel can come along. I think another trip to the Irish Democrat is definitely in order. I just love their ribs and chicken strips.

1 comment:

captain creative said...

Y'know I don't think I have ever been to the Irish Democrat. I may have to check that out.