4.29.2006

Going Away Party

In the fall of 1990, at the beginning of my senior year of high school, my family moved from Cedar Rapids to Waterloo, Iowa. To put it mildly, I was not very happy about this move. I would really have preferred graduating from Jefferson High School than going to a new school, West High School, for one year. Most weekend during the school year, if weather and schedules permitted, I went back to Cedar Rapids to hang out with my friends there. This photo is from my going away party at my friend James's house on September 28, 1990. I have several more photos from this party which may make appearances in the future.

5 comments:

homercles said...

Hey, didn't I see that guy in the purple and pink shirt in a zombie movie somewhere?

homercles said...

And doesn't that guy in the blue shirt know that it's very tacky to show up to a party with his face all blacked out?

Aaron said...

That damn fedora of his!

homercles said...

Oops, I thought he had been blacked out. My mistake. I see it now.

Anonymous said...

That pic makes me miss Arlene. It's funny to think about how long ago that was. And gee, I was a blonde then. Lol.