4.07.2006

Custom Star Wars Shirts

I got an email today from StarWarsShop.com promoting some of their new products. One of the products that they are now selling is custom Star Wars shirts. They have several styles of shirts to choose from and quite a few different images that can be put on the shirts. They have 74 different pictures of Yoda that can be put on a shirt. As a collector of all things Yoda, this could be dangerous. In addition to choosing the style of shirt, the image, and the color, the buyer can have a name, a number, or other text put on the shirt. They even have onesies for babies. I'll probably be buying one or two of those whenever Mel and I ever have a baby. In the meantime, I'm considering buying a shirt for myself.

2 comments:

homercles said...

We're doomed.

Aaron said...

Very nice, C-3PO.