9.25.2004

Time to Vote

I received my absentee ballot for the general election in the mail yesterday. I decided that I would prefer to vote from the comfort of my own home, where I have time to carefully consider each of the many options presented to me. Ok, it won't take me too long to decide on most of the issues. I've pretty well made up my mind on all of the partisan races, and on the other, nonpartisan local races, everyone is running unopposed. In fact, for one office Soil and Water Conservation Commissioner, there are no candidates! There are just three write-in candidate lines. I'll also probably vote to retain all of the judges. I haven't heard anything bad about any of them, so they are probably doing an alright job.

3 comments:

homercles said...

Why don't you vote for Nader?

:)

homercles said...

Oh, hey, Mathman. Applebee's has all you can eat riblets again. I'm just saying. Just a thought.

Aaron said...

Mmmm, riblets, those sound good. Maybe we'll have to do that sometime soon. Oh, and I think I'll pass on Nader.