9.06.2004

Labor Day

Today was a true Labor Day for me. My girlfriend and I went to her grandmother's house out in the country. We thought we were just going for lunch, but when we got there we discovered that we would be working. My girlfriend's mother claims that she told her that we would be working, but my girlfriend claims never to have received the email. So, I spent much of the day hauling tree branches to a pile to be burned and logs to a separate pile. They too would be burned, but in a fireplace instead. I suppose I could have used the physical labor as my weight was up this morning from where it was yesterday. Having pizza and cheese bread last night probably didn't help me any.

Since getting home early this evening, I haven't done much. I should have been preparing for my calculus class tomorrow, but I will work on that before school.

No comments: