9.28.2004

Crappy Timing

Last week I got an email regarding a job that I had applied for at the end of June. The job was with the test development company in Iowa City that I worked for during the summer. It's a job that I am really thinking I would love to have, and I'd be good at. Unfortunately, I am bound by contract to teach where I am currently until June.

Today, I got a call from another major test development company in Iowa City, one which I interviewed for a job with last spring, also expressing interest in me for a position. Damn it! If I didn't have the dedication to fulfilling my contractual obligation, I'd possibly have two different positions to consider in a field that I would like to get into. Hopefully one, or both, or these companies will have available positions as the school year nears its end.

No comments: