9.19.2004

Putt Putt

I had a great day yesterday. A friend of mine, who I will call Willy here, came to visit yesterday afternoon along with his son and another friend. We had a great time. They initially planned on going to the National Cattle Congress fair, but we changed our minds about that. We, along with my girlfriend, ended up going miniature golfing. I hadn't done that in quite some time.

After golfing we went to dinner where we had some delicious pizza at The Other Place. They really know how to make a good pizza. After dinner, we returned to my house where we chatted for about an hour and a half before my friends left to return to their homes.

As I've stated earlier in my blog, most of my good friends live at least a hour's drive away from where I do and I don't get to see them too often. So when I do, I try to enjoy our time together.

No comments: