9.19.2004

Let's Go to the Movies

My girlfriend and I went to see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow this afternoon. It was a good movie. Watching it, knowing that the entire flick was shot in front of a blue screen, did not distract me at all. It actually helped the film. I feel that it added to the film-noir feel of the movie. This was a fun movie to go to.

I think I may be starting to have problems with my diet. While I did lose two pounds from last week, I went to Dairy Queen this afternoon where I had a medium Brownie Batter Blizzard. Then this evening, I had a couple of the banana bars that I baked yesterday. I was going to take them to work to share, but the icing, which is almost entirely sugar, didn't turn out well. So, I am just going to eat them myself. Maybe I should freeze them so they will keep longer.

1 comment: