3.20.2009

Happy Second Birthday Emma!

Wow! I can not believe that it was two years ago today that Emma was born! She has certainly changed in the past two years, especially in this past year. Her vocabulary has grown immensely, she can now form short sentences, and she can run and walk, and she can throw a tantrum when she doesn't get her way. Ok, I could probably do without that last development, but I suppose it comes with her asserting her independence some.

Unfortunately, Emma is sick today. She was acting a bit odd this morning, clinging to me more than usual. Then after she had been at daycare for a couple of hours, they called to say that Emma was running a fever and that she was having other issues that I would prefer not to mention specifically in my blog. She doesn't seem to be too sick, although she didn't eat much for lunch. I was also hoping that she would nap longer. She slept this afternoon for about two and a half hours. In fact, she has just woken up, so I suppose I should finish this and get her out of bed now.


Emma - One Year Old


Emma's Birthday

No comments: