3.24.2009

Doctor Appointment

Emma had her two-year checkup at the pediatrician's office yesterday. She is developing as she should. Her height is 3 feet 1 inch, which places her above the ninety-ninth percentile for height. Her weight is 31.6 pounds, which is between the ninetieth and ninety-fifth percentiles which is fine since she is so tall. Also, she did not need to get any shots on this visit.

On a different topic, Emma gave me whatever illness she had last Friday and Saturday. I ended up going to bed around 6:30 last night without eating dinner. While I was tired, I unfortunately did not get a good night's sleep, waking up every half hour or so for much of the night. I ended up working some this morning and then resting on the couch for a bit. I continued to work some this afternoon. I don't want to use up all of my sick time this early in the year. I should feel well enough to put in a full day tomorrow, hopefully. On the bright side, Emma seems to be feeling much better now.

1 comment:

5Ollies said...

I'm sorry to hear that you caught what Emma had. I hope that you are starting to feel better.