6.04.2008

Cute Emma Photo

I wanted to blog this evening, but I couldn't come up with a topic. I am continuing to stay at our house in Cedar Rapids with Emma while Mel is working in Saint Paul, Minnesota, while staying at my sister's condo in a suburb of Saint Paul. We still haven't been able to get the inspection done on the house we are buying because the seller, a bank, apparently can not complete paperwork in a timely manner. We don't have a buyer for our house yet, but there is another showing tomorrow night. So really, not much has changed for me lately. So I decided just to post a really cute photo of my daughter. This picture was taken toward the end of last month, when she was 13 months old.


1 comment:

Nelle said...

Cute photo!

I know you are leaving the area, but if you happen to be going down 3rd Ave in C.R., check out the house that is for sale at 1846 3rd Ave. It is three houses from the intersection of 3rd and 19th.

I an a friend of mine have been working on that house almost straight since the fall of 2006. It is really beautiful.