6.09.2008

Bass Pro Shop

Tonight was my second night in Dallas, well actually Grapevine, Texas. The hotel I am staying at, Embassy Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North Outdoor World, is connected to a Bass Pro Shop. When I told one of my coworkers that I would be there, she asked me to get an elongated penny for her son at the Bass Pro Shop. After dinner, a few of my coworkers and I went through the hall connecting the hotel to the shop. After wandering our way through the entire store, we did not see the penny machine, so I asked the person attending the entrance. He said they did not have one. I was not so sure about this, so I checked out a web site which lists locations of such penny machines. It specified where in the store the machine was located, so I was able to go back there and acquire an elongated penny for my coworker's son. We walked by its location earlier, but we just missed seeing it.

No comments: