1.05.2007

The Weekend

I'm glad that the weekend is finally here, and this was a short work week! I've been really busy at work lately with some fairly mentally taxing activities and my mind needs a rest from it. I'll have more of the same work to work on next week though. The end of December and beginning of January have really messed up work schedules for me. I had two four-day weeks, actually I only worked three days last week because I used my last vacation day. Next week will be a full week, then I'll have another four-day week because Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Personally I wouldn't mind working on the fifteenth, instead getting an additional day off some time later in the year when the weather is nicer, but I guess I can't complain. Besides, the weather hasn't really been all that bad lately. It would be nice to see a little winter some time though.

1 comment:

Brent said...

More days off?!? If I hadn't gotten sick this week I would have gone back to work. I was bored.