1.17.2007

Pregnancy Class

Mel and I just got home from attending a pregnancy class at Saint Luke's Hospital. Well, we actually got home about twenty minutes ago. Right after we got home, I stayed outside to spread ice melt on our driveway and sidewalk as they are quite icy, but I digress. So back to the pregnancy class. This class covered late pregnancy. Mel went to a middle pregnancy class last month which I had to miss because I was in Minnesota on a business trip. Anyway, in this class, the teacher explained to us changes that the moms-to-be are experiencing and went through the whole process of giving birth. We even saw a video of a woman giving birth. Toward the end of the class, the teacher explained different options for pain management. Mel is insisting on being drugged. That's fine with me! I'm just glad that I don't have to get stuck with that big needle as I really hate needles!

No comments: