1.30.2007

Good Meetings

We have had good, successful meetings with our customer the past two days. Now we just have two more days left to finish up the tasks that we need to complete before returning home. We will be finishing up Thursday afternoon. Tonight, the two people I came up with and I got together with six others from our company who came to the Twin Cities for work as well to go out for dinner. We went to Joe Senser's Grill & Bar which is a frequent dinner stop for us when we come here for work. Despite that, I had never been there before. I usually try to get together with my sister, who lives up here, for dinner at least once each time I am here. That night must be when my coworkers typically go there. The food there was alright, but it isn't something I would actively seek. We did enjoy playing the Buzztime trivia game while we were there. We also stuck around to watch American Idol before returning to our hotel.

No comments: