1.17.2007

Lunch

I had a fairly busy day at work today. About two hours of my morning was spent in meetings and the remaining time, I was very busy working on some challenging test items. The high point of my work day was lunchtime. Since she has the whole week off from work, Mel had to come down to the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville to pick up her ring. It had been at the jeweler's being repaired. After she got her ring, and I was finished with my math team meeting, we got together for lunch at the Vine. We had a nice lunch before I had to return to work. It would be nice if she could come down for lunch more often on days that she has off. Perhaps we'll need to look into this.

1 comment:

Brent said...

I love a lunch out with whoever. I just usually grab something from a fast food place.