6.04.2006

X-Men: The Last Stand

Mel and I went to see X-Men late yesterday afternoon, and I want to thank Captain Creative for telling me that there was more to the movie at the end of the credits. It was only a few seconds, but it was very important, although I had a suspicion that what was revealed at the end had happened. It was a good action movie. I don't want to say much else because I wouldn't want to spoil the movie for anyone, but I can say that I recommend this movie for people who enjoy this genre, and I have to say STAY FOR THE CREDITS!

1 comment:

captain creative said...

I really liked this movie, there were a lot of unexpected turns in it. I almost left during the credits, but we all got to talking and didn't leave the theatre right away and then were surprised by the additional material afterwards.