6.11.2006

Aaron needs...

Following the lead of Side Notes and Detours, I went to Google and entered "(My name) needs". Below are the first ten results. When multiple results of the same thing occurred, I only listed the first occurrence.

  • Aaron needs a tracheostomy.
  • Aaron needs you!
  • Aaron needs to learn how to count. (Interesting since I am a former math teacher.)
  • Aaron needs to lose some weight in this pic. (Hey, I'm trying!)
  • Aaron needs to understand that he is not "dumb." (Ok, I'm not dumb.)
  • Landon Aaron needs our help. (Apparently a high school student is in trouble for promoting National High Five Day at his high school. The event fell on April 20, a date associated with smoking weed, so the administration at his school thought that was what the day was about and he got in trouble at school. It would seem to me that maybe April 20 wasn't the best day for National High Five Day, unless of course it were about smoking weed.)
  • Aaron needs the most help with nutritional assistance and learning proper biomechanics in weight training.
  • Aaron will need to be fitted for new prosthetics approximately 3 - 4 times per year.
  • Aaron.Needs.Love (I thought I had found that.)
  • Aaron needs a job. (I actually have one I usually enjoy, and it pays well.)

This sounds like some good advice. I'm not sure how I can implement some of the advice, but it sounds good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Landon Aaron needs our help. (Apparently a high school student is in trouble for promoting National High Five Day at his high school. The event fell on April 20, a date associated with smoking weed, so the administration at his school thought that was what the day was about and he got in trouble at school. It would seem to me that maybe April 20 wasn't the best day for National High Five Day, unless of course it were about smoking weed.)"

that's me! :D