6.15.2006

Bank Robbery

Yesterday afternoon, around the time I was returning home from work, one of the three banks around the corner from my house was robbed. I may have seen this happening if I had taken a different route home. The robber was a six-foot-three, 230-pound white man in his 20s. Now I am six feet three inches tall and weigh about 220 pounds, however I am in my 30s. I could maybe pass for 20s (ok, probably not) and the weight is only off by ten pounds from me. Too top it off I don't have an alibi, but I insist it wasn't me. I don't own a white suit coat, which is what the bank robber was wearing.

** UPDATE **

See, I look nothing like the suspect:

SuspectMathman

2 comments:

Brent said...

*Makes note of Mathman's guilty conscious* We may be around to talk to you. Or not. Or you can just call. But truly, that picture of you with that weird glass you're drinking out of...you don't seem the bank robber type. Sorry. I hope you didn't take that personally. :)

Aaron said...

I suppose it's good to not seem like the bank robber type.

In the photo I'm at Quark's, the Star Trek themed restaurant at the Las Vegas Hilton. The drink is the Mini Warp Core Breach. It contained rum and some other ingredients, but mostly rum.