6.11.2006

80s TV

Mel had to get up around 5:00 this morning to get ready for work. Unfortunately, I was not able to get back to sleep after her alarm went off, so I ended up getting out of bed around 5:30 or so this morning. Even with all of the channels that I can get on the satellite dish, there wasn't much on, so I ended up watching a couple of shows on the Sleuth Channel - an episode of The A-Team from 1984 and a Knight Rider episode from 1983. While watching The A-Team, I noticed that everyone on that show is just awful at firing automatic weapons. It takes a long time for anyone to hit anything and no one dies! I still found the two programs entertaining after all these years, but I'm sure not to the extent that I did when I was 11 and 12 years old when these programs first aired. Now I have shifted my TV viewing to the Game Show Network where I am watching the Bill Cullen game show Blockbusters. Match Game airs at 10:00 this morning. So once I finish this post, I'm going to plan on working at cleaning the garage, which I didn't get to yesterday. I'll be taking a break at 10:00 so I can watch Match Game, the best game show of all time!

No comments: