2.23.2005

Work, Work, Work

I feel like I've been working myself to death lately. Mainly this is because I still have 16 test items that I need to have written before I go to bed next Tuesday night. I should be able to manage this if I write two items a night until then with four items per day on Saturday and Sunday. Also, today I replied to the person who reviews my items that I'll be available to write more once this assignment is completed next month. I don't know why I said that I'd do it. I have been pretty busy with work lately, and I need to make a few minor improvements to my house to help it sell. I haven't had the time to do it since I've spent a lot of time on these test items. Also, I have to help my fiancee with wedding planning. Maybe I'll write back and say that I can't do any extra items for now. However, I don't want my future employer to think that I can't handle the work. I guess I'll figure something out. If I had a shorter assignment, it would be a lot easier. Writing 40 items in a little under a month is pretty difficult.

No comments: