2.08.2005

Long Wait

Yesterday morning, when I was telling students how to factor a trinomial for what had to be the thousandth time in the past three weeks, I was thinking about how I can't wait until June when I begin my new career in the test-writing industry. I am really excited about this, but I am a bit nervous too. One thing I am worried about is whether or not my girlfriend will be able to get find a job that she enjoys. She doesn't really like her current job though. I would like her to be able to get a job that she actually wants to do however.

I found out this morning that I have been approved to take the week of RAGBRAI off from work. It will take all of my personal days for the remainder of the year and my two employee designated holidays, but it's worth it. Besides, I will still have five vacation days to use, which I won't be able to use until September.

No comments: