1.12.2010

Late Nights at Work

Since the beginning of the year, I have spent a considerable amount of time working late into the evening. Part of the reason for this is that I had two dentist appointments last week. I could have used sick time to make up for those, but I didn't want to dip into my paid leave so early into the year. Also, I had a lot of work to get done.

It had been quite a while since I had really worked late into the evening. Until last week, I had been keeping pretty regular, 8:00 to 4:30 hours, but with Mel going to bed fairly early lately, and little worth watching on TV, I decided I might as well get some work done. Now if I hadn't volunteered to take on some of the extra tasks that I have lately, I probably wouldn't feel the need to work so much. But I do have a lot to get done before I take time off when the baby comes, so I feel it needs to be done.

No comments: