1.30.2010

Flat David

In the mail today, I received Flat David in the mail. My nephew David's third grade class is participating in the Flat Stanley Project to help them prepare for their upcoming mapping unit. I have been asked to write back to his class about what Flat David and I do together. Hopefully I have a chance to do some fun things with Flat David while he is with me. Today we went to Target, but tomorrow Emma, Flat David, and I are going to try to go to the zoo. That should be an interesting place here in the Twin Cities for him to visit. One thing I need to find out about Flat David is when he needs to be sent back by. That information was missing from the letter I received.

1 comment:

5Ollies said...

I will contact his teacher and find out when Flat David needs to come back.