1.07.2010

Celebrity Lullaby

Recently, I began using videos on Sesame Street's YouTube channel to keep Emma entertained while I do some tasks such as washing dishes or vacuuming the basement. I like that Sesame Street Workshop has put up videos from older episodes of Sesame Street. I really feel that the program was more educational back when I was a kid than it is today. Today it almost seems that they should just rename the program The Elmo Show.

Anyway, the first time I checked out the Sesame Street channel, the video that came up initially, and began playing automatically, when I first did this was a video of Ricky Gervais singing a "lullaby" to Elmo. The song also teaches about the letter N. Emma did not care for this video the first time she saw it, but she now enjoys it a lot and will sometimes come into the office while I am at the computer and ask to see the "Elmo lullaby." I actually find the video to be pretty entertaining as well, which is something which I can not say for much of the more recent Sesame Street programs I have watched.


No comments: