1.24.2010

Emma Meets Her Brother

As I wrote earlier, while Mel and I were in the hospital Friday night, Emma spent the night at my aunt and uncle's house. When my mother stopped by their house on the way to visit Maximus at the hospital, she picked Emma up and brought her along.

When Emma entered the hospital room, she was really excited to see her mommy, she wasn't so sure about her little brother though. She sat down next to my sister, who was holding Max. Rebecca asked Emma if she wanted to hold him. Emma quickly replied "no!" She didn't seem to want to have much to do with him. She was much more interested in sitting with her mommy and looking at the present that Aunt Rebecca had brought. She did become more interested in him before she left for the night though. It may take some time, but I think she is going to enjoy being a big sister to Maximus.

No comments: