1.18.2010

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

I hope you all are having a good Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. I had the day off from work. Instead of doing anything to celebrate the day, I painted a wall in the living room and the ceiling of the bathroom. Besides that, I took a trip to the Mall of America where I purchased eight postcards representing the Twin Cities. Since moving here, we have had a couple requests from friends and family in Iowa for us to send postcards for school projects, helping students learn about different places. The last time I got such a request, I had a hard time finding a postcard. Fortunately, my sister helped out that time and gave me a postcard that she had acquired at some point. Recently I realized that the Mall of America gift shop has postcards, so I got some there, and from the Underwater Adventures gift shop. Now I will be prepared the next time I get a Minnesota postcard request.

No comments: