6.20.2007

Weight Watchers Week 8

I managed to lose an additional two tenths of a pound this week for a total weight loss of 21.2 pounds since beginning my diet eight weeks ago. I was actually anticipating gaining weight this week. With going to Hardee's for dinner on Thursday and eating a little bit too much potato salad at my grandmother's house on Saturday, I ended up exceeding my weekly points allowance by two points.

I just got off the phone with my friend from Las Vegas who is in town visiting family this week and she'd like to get together with Mel, Emma, and me for lunch or dinner on Sunday. Mel and I are already planning on eating out another night this week, so I am going to have to be careful with the points this week if I want to continue with my weight loss, but I think I can do it.

No comments: