6.08.2007

Pirates and the Birds (Reprise)

Mel and I have begun watching a reality show, Pirate Master on CBS. Except for the first few weeks of American Idol, I have resisted watching so-called reality shows. It hasn't been too hard to resist these programs as I have had absolutely no desire to watch them. Mel hasn't watched any of these shows either, however Mel really likes pirates, and I have to admit that I was a bit intrigued about the program, so last week we watched the first episode of Pirate Master. I have found the show pretty interesting, and the end, where one of the pirates is cut loose, has been full of suspense. In the past two episodes, I was wrong in my prediction about what would happen. It looks like we'll continue watching Pirate Master this summer.

On Wednesday, I wrote about being attacked by a red-winged blackbird. Apparently I am not the only one who this has happened to. Mel told me that she was attacked by the same type of bird earlier this week while walking around Cedar Lake with Emma. The Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier today had an article about red-winged blackbirds attacking people. I didn't see the bird at work today though. Maybe yesterday's storm scared it off.

No comments: