6.22.2007

T.G.I.F.

I am so glad it's finally Friday. So I don't have to go into the office tomorrow, I do however have to work though. I haven't had a work week in which I worked over forty hours in quite some time, so I suppose I was about due. I had a bunch of test items that I was supposed to review by the end of the day today, but I didn't have enough time. I'll do what I can this weekend, but they probably won't get done until some time on Monday. That should be just fine.

Right now, Emma and I are home alone since Mel has to work until 8:00 tonight. That means that I got to pick Emma up from day care today instead of dropping her off. It's more fun getting her than it is to drop her off, although I have to say that she doesn't seem to mind going to day care. Hopefully she keeps that up.

No comments: