6.17.2007

Dinner at Grandma's

Yesterday afternoon, Mel, Emma, and I went to my grandmother's house in Keystone to visit and for dinner. When we arrived, my mother was already there, and later, one of my cousins who lives in Germany, his wife, and kids arrived. They are in the States for a few weeks to visit family. It was nice having dinner with just the nine of us. With a smaller group, it was easier to spend time visiting with the others. It was really good to see my cousin's three-year-old son and year-and-a-half-old daughter. It took them a little bit of time to warm up to Mel and me since it had been a while since they had seen us, but once they remembered who we were, they were a lot of fun. Next month, my other cousin who lives in Germany will be home with his family. I hope we are able to arrange a time to see them as well.

No comments: